Monday, August 1, 2011

It really is the simple things

Pleasures, I have definitely have learned what mine our and how much they mean to me. Well, here are some of my pleasures. I'm so lucky to be living in Vancouver and so fortunate to have highway like roads only a few kilometers away to bike around on. I plan to conquer the real highways next summer and love to have the time for easy rides until then.


















Down time, including puppy love, reading, easy access to my parents place and tea. Having a yard and a home has really eased my life. I never realised how much I needed these things in my life, I feel complete.























The back yard has been expanded with the help from a lovely friend. We have discovered the miles and miles of open water and land for us to play on. It just keeps getting better. I can't even imagine how much more enjoyable next summer will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment